We are looking for top talent
ExB is a growing team of more than 50 researchers, developers and designers in Leipzig and Munich, Germany. We are a technology leader in NLP & cognitive computing and are extending into the enterprise sector.
We offer exceptionally challenging research, development and design jobs in collaboration with a great team, an attractive package, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home office.
If you are interested in joining our team please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receive your application – and to meet you!
Ausbildung: Kaufmann/Kauffrau für Büromanagement (m/w)
Die ExB Labs GmbH ist die Muttergesellschaft der ExB Gruppe, einer schnell wachsenden Technologiefirma in München und Leipzig.
An unserem Hauptsitz in München lernen Sie die unterschiedlichsten Abteilungen im kaufmännischen Bereich kennen. Hierzu werden Sie in alle Bürotätigkeiten einbezogen und führen diese unter Anleitung eigenständig durch. Als Auszubildende(r) erhalten Sie einen umfassenden Einblick in die betriebsinternen Abläufe und übernehmen eigenverantwortlich Projekte aus den folgenden Abteilungen:
- Kaufmännische Abläufe: Buchhaltungsvorbereitung, Mitwirkung am Jahresabschluss, Lohnabrechnung
- Controlling: Analyse von Unternehmenszahlen, Planung, Finanzbuchhaltung
- Marketing: Sicherstellung der Unternehmenskommunikation, Web-Auftritte
- Personal: Recruiting, Personalentwicklung, Abwicklung von Reisen, Einkauf
- Mittlere Reife, Fachhochschulreife oder Abitur
- Gute Noten in den Fächern Deutsch und Mathematik
- Gute Englischkenntnisse, mündlich und schriftlich
- Hohe Lernbereitschaft und Motivation für eine Ausbildung
- Sicherer Umgang mit den gängigen MS-Office Anwendungen (insbesondere MS Word, MS Excel)
Bei Interesse senden Sie Ihre Bewerbung bitte an unseren Ansprechpartner Herrn Anselm Engelmayer unter email@example.com.
Senior Java Developer (m/w)
- Plan and implement REST services for our platform
- Create unit and integration tests for those services
- Build integrations into external services
- Work with our Research department to add linguistic algorithms into our platform
- Cooperate and communicate with the team to build the micro service architecture
- Over three years’ professional experience
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Strong skills in the development/design of software in Java/J2EE using the object-oriented development methodology
- General knowledge in REST-technologies, especially JAX-RS (“Java API for RESTful Web Services”)
- Experienced user of web application frameworks/technologies such Spring, Jersey
- Experienced user of Confluence, Jira, Maven, Junit, Mockito
- Experienced user of Docker and Spring Boot / DropWizard
- Experienced in structuring and operating large distributed systems in a business environment or in hosted environments
- Knowledge of security issues which may arise in a distributed system is an advantage
- Experience of projects with big data infrastructures (such as Hadoop), UX design, analytics and machine learning is desirable
Data Scientist (m/w)
Have you worked on data mining or predictive analytics projects? Do you have a feel for creating generalized learning algorithms that can handle very diverse task-specific data sets? Help us build our innovative big data engine!
You will develop and work with unsupervised machine learning methods, time series analytics, semi-structured data, custom machine learning software, and some very large data sets!
- Design architectures for tackling a variety of prediction tasks using semi-structured data.
- Generalize custom software from specific cases into a general-purpose big data engine.
- Design a configuration language to apply ExB’s custom machine learning suite to customer problems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Extensive Java experience.
- Practical experience in data science and machine learning, with
an emphasis on predictive analytics using semi-structured data.
- Solid math background.
- Basic understanding of C++.
- Good English skills, both spoken and written.
- Other languages are a plus but not required.
Integration Programmer (m/w)
You think XML wastes a lot of space and serialization can be done more efficiently? You are fascinated by artificial intelligence and would like to work on AI projects from the infrastructural perspective? Join and help us improve our AI tools and frameworks. Make them faster, more efficient, and more stable and learn a lot about AI on the way!
- Improve a very interesting, but complex AI infrastructure in terms of efficiency, stability and scalability
- Transform high quality research source code projects into productive code
- Use the latest research in advanced data structure techniques and work on some new ones
- Design simple to use but powerful API in the backbone of our infrastructure
- Work on a job scheduling setup for long-running high-throughput training processes
- Work on APIs and API changes, ensuring software quality and API stability
- You know what sparse data and skewed distributions are and what the difference between remote and local calls mean in the context of API design
- Architectural decisions you made tend to stay
- You often find yourself showing others awesome tricks in Java (aka solid Java skills)
- You are a communicative person
- You are in good command of English (no other languages required)
- Solid knowledge of team oriented software development
The following would be a plus:
- You are interested in, but do not necessarily have experience in, machine learning, natural language processing, or image processing
- You have programmed in python already
- You can read and understand C++ (as in, you can also identify bugs)
Web Frontend Developer (m/w)
- Leipzig or Munich
- Realisation of innovative and responsive user interfaces
- Implementation and maintenance of UI components
- Creation of sophisticated designs
- Work with Angular 2 framework
- At least 2 years professional experience with AngularJS and development of single page applications
- Comprehensive skills in CSS3
- Good understanding of REST and JSON
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g. git)
- Safe use of agile software development methods
- Experience with TypeScript and JQuery
- Experience with non-relational database systems
- Experience with automatic build systems (Grunt, Maven, Bower)
- Experience with Spring
Cloud Engineer / Cloud Admin / Dev Ops Engineer (m/w)
- Plan integration into various cloud providers for customer projects
- Manage deployment of our platform services in those environments
- Plan, create and run acceptance tests
- Build and deploy tools to support monitoring and maintenance of our cloud infrastructure
- Cooperate and communicate with the team that builds the platform
- Over three years’ of professional experiencr
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of service models such as PaaS, IaaS and CaaS in cloud computing and their individual usage scenarios
- Strong skills deploying services in cloud providers such as AWS
- Knowledge of cloud deployment management tools such as Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with virtualization environments, especially OpenStack
- Knowledge of cloud storage technologies such as Ceph, Software Defined Storage (SDS)
- Experience with non-relational databases such as Apache Cassandra
- Experience using deployment automation tools such as Ansible or Chef
- Knowledge on using the Elastic Stack (ELK) for monitoring purposes