Working Student as Office and Team Assistant (m|f|d)
The ExB Group is active in AI research and software development and employs more than 60 researchers, developers and designers in Munich and Leipzig. As one of the pioneers in cognitive computing, we specialize in adaptive software for large-scale processing and analysis of unstructured and structured text and image data.
Our goal is to create the ultimate “Verstehmaschine”: a cognitive system that sets new standards in machine learning and opens up new perspectives for many industries in automated knowledge and document processing.
- Responsibility for general administrative tasks such as correspondence and communications
- Assistance with onboard/offboarding of employees in close cooperation with the HR team
- Ensuring optimal storage and data maintenance
- Independent inventory management of office materials
- Regular, on-time beverage and food orders as part of Feel Good Management
- Ongoing Bachelor’s or Master’s studies
- Organisational talent with very good communication skills and technical understanding
- Proficiency in common office software (Word, Excel, Outlook; Jira and Confluence is an advantage)
- Good English and German skills
- Driving licence is a plus
Benefits of working with ExB
- Flexible working time (max. 20 h/week)
- Flexible working hours in combination with home office option
- Individual growth opportunities
- The unique opportunity to lead future-oriented products to success and become part of our international team of talented colleagues
You are fascinated by artificial intelligence and want to contribute as Working Student as Office and Team Assistant to the success of ExB?
Then we are looking forward to your application – and to meet you!
After we have received your CV, we will get back to you with feedback. One or two telephone interviews are part of our multi-level application process, in which you can learn more about ExB and give us an insight into your career path, your motivation and your way of working. In the next step we invite you to a personal interview with your future team to discuss the professional tasks and possibilities of growth and development. Finally, there will be an interview, devoted to contract negotiations.