Software Tester – Quality Assurance (m|f|d)
The ExB Group is active in AI research and software development and employs more than 60 researchers, developers and designers in Munich and Leipzig. As one of the pioneers in cognitive computing, we specialize in adaptive software for large-scale processing and analysis of unstructured and structured text and image data.
Our goal is to create the ultimate “Verstehmaschine”: a cognitive system that sets new standards in machine learning and opens up new perspectives for many industries in automated knowledge and document processing.
- Planning, coordination and execution of software tests and implementation of automated tests
- Continuous improvement of QA processes for manual and automatic tests
- Definition of test strategies, development of automated test methods and test cases
- Monitoring of test progress, documentation of test results and KPIs to assess software quality
- 2+ years of professional experience as a software tester
- Experience with the practical software quality assurance of web applications
- Knowledge of current technological developments in the web/cloud environment
- Interest in the automation of test runs, first experience in implementation is desirable
- You have a structured way of working, are communicative and interested in tasks and new challenges in a team
- Experience of software testing in agile development processes is an advantage
- Good English skills
Benefits of working with ExB
- Extraordinary, challenging tasks in cooperation with a well-coordinated team
- Freedom in the design of the tasks along your own skills and interests
- Possibility to quickly expand knowledge and skills in the field of artificial intelligence and thus invest in our own future as well as help shaping our corporate development
- Flexible working hours in combination with home office option
- Possibilities for individual workplace design
You are fascinated by artificial intelligence and want to contribute as Software Tester to the success of ExB?
Then we are looking forward to your application – and to meet you!
After we have received your CV, we will get back to you with feedback. One or two telephone interviews are part of our multi-level application process, in which you can learn more about ExB and give us an insight into your career path, your motivation and your way of working. In the next step we invite you to a personal interview with your future team to discuss the professional tasks and possibilities of growth and development. Finally, there will be an interview, devoted to contract negotiations.