Senior UX Designer (m|f|d)
The ExB Group is active in AI research and software development and employs more than 60 researchers, developers and designers in Munich and Leipzig. As one of the pioneers in cognitive computing, we specialize in adaptive software for large-scale processing and analysis of unstructured and structured text and image data.
Our goal is to create the ultimate “Verstehmaschine”: a cognitive system that sets new standards in machine learning and opens up new perspectives for many industries in automated knowledge and document processing.
- Active participation in the development of the Cognitive Workbench: gathering customer needs and representing them in our multidisciplinary teams
- Project management / feature development in the area of complex web applications that focus on our cognitive technologies
- You work hand in hand with colleagues from the research, platform, backend, frontend, QA and key accounting teams
- Organization, execution and follow-up of user research, usability tests and workshops
- The concepts, interaction flows, and user interfaces you create lead to an outstanding product experience
- Use, enhance and optimise the existing web frontend component library with the frontend engineering team
- Supporting UX team members in their personal and professional growth
- You have successfully completed studies in communication design, media informatics, industrial design, psychology or similar
- You have at least 6 years of professional experience in digital product design and the development of complex web applications
- Experience in the creation of prototypes and iteration of different phases of a design process, including beyond the implementation
- A high standard of quality, excellent communication skills, a sense of aesthetics and the courage to think outside the box are your strengths
- Experience with Sketch, Jira and Confluence and the willingness to work in a scrum team
- You have experience with HTML5, CSS3, Angular/Material Design
- You are open-minded and interested in the design of applications in the B2B area (financial, health or automotive industries)
- You like to deal with very complex design problems
- You are willing to learn, and have the patience and curiosity to understand what AI & ML really is about
- Very good German and English skills
Benefits of working with ExB
- Extraordinary, challenging tasks in cooperation with a well-coordinated team
- Freedom in the design of the tasks along your own skills and interests
- Possibility to quickly expand knowledge and skills in the field of artificial intelligence and thus invest in our own future as well as help shaping our corporate development
- Flexible working hours in combination with home office option
- Possibilities for individual workplace design
You are fascinated by artificial intelligence and want to contribute as Senior UX Designer to the success of ExB?
Then we are looking forward to your application – and to meet you!
After we have received your CV, we will get back to you with feedback. One or two telephone interviews are part of our multi-level application process, in which you can learn more about ExB and give us an insight into your career path, your motivation and your way of working. In the next step we invite you to a personal interview with your future team to discuss the professional tasks and possibilities of growth and development. Finally, there will be an interview, devoted to contract negotiations.