Senior Marketing Manager (m|w|d)
The ExB Group is active in AI research and software development and employs more than 75 researchers, developers and designers in Munich and Leipzig. As one of the pioneers in cognitive computing, we specialize in adaptive software for large-scale processing and analysis of unstructured and structured text and image data.
Our goal is to create the ultimate “Verstehmaschine“: a cognitive system that sets new standards in machine learning and opens up new perspectives for many industries in automated knowledge and document processing.
- You are responsible for the further development and implementation of our marketing strategy in cooperation with the Business Development Team
- You develop and write authentic and target group-oriented content, optimize your online texts and are responsible for content maintenance in the content management system
- You maintain a holistic overview of all online and oﬄine marketing activities and are responsible for the budget to achieve various marketing goals
- Operational supervision of our online and offline marketing channels (SEO, SEA, e-mail) taking into account target persons, marketing trends and the current market situation is one of your tasks
- Proactive implementation of relevant and trackable KPIs, marketing controlling, analysis and reporting is part of your job
- After successfully completing your studies in business administration, business informatics, marketing or communication, you have gained at least 5 years of experience in B2B marketing in a technology company
- You have a strong background in creating compelling, converting content in the technology domain
- You already have experience with Marketing Automation Tools
- You bring willingness to learn, patience and curiosity to understand what Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning really mean
- Very good knowledge of German and English distinguish you
- Your entrepreneurial way of thinking and drive to expand our marketing department completes your profile.
Benefits of working with ExB
- Extraordinary, challenging tasks in cooperation with a well-coordinated team
- Freedom in the design of the tasks along your own skills and interests
- Possibility to quickly expand knowledge and skills in the field of artificial intelligence and thus invest in our own future as well as help shaping our corporate development
- Flexible working hours in combination with home office option
- Possibilities for individual workplace design
You are fascinated by artificial intelligence and want to contribute as Senior Marketing Manager to the success of ExB?
Then we are looking forward to your application – and to meet you!
After we have received your CV and cover letter, we will get back to you with feedback. One or two telephone interviews are part of our multi-level application process, in which you can learn more about ExB and give us an insight into your career path, your motivation and your way of working. In the next step we invite you to a personal interview with your future team to discuss the professional tasks and possibilities of growth and development. Finally, there will be an interview, devoted to contract negotiations.