Scrum Master (m|f|d)
The ExB Group is active in AI research and software development and employs more than 60 researchers, developers and designers in Munich and Leipzig. As one of the pioneers in cognitive computing, we specialize in adaptive software for large-scale processing and analysis of unstructured and structured text and image data.
Our goal is to create the ultimate “Verstehmaschine”: a cognitive system that sets new standards in machine learning and opens up new perspectives for many industries in automated knowledge and document processing.
- Support the scrum team during software development and pro-actively design the agile team rules
- Responsibility for strengthening self-organization and promoting self-responsible, productive teamwork
- Early detection of conflicts within the team and their de-escalation
- Close cooperation with product owners for best practice knowledge and skills transfer
- Organisation and moderation of regular meetings, retrospectives and internal workshops
- At least 1 year of professional experience as a scrum Master and a matching scrum certificate
- You have profound knowledge of the scrum framework and agile processes in software development
- You have experience in coaching and moderating cross-functional teams
- Ideally, you already have experience as a software developer with AI/Machine Learning based software systems and are familiar with JIRA/Confluence
- You are enthusiastic and communicative and master moderation of for meetings and workshops
- Confident oral and written communication in German and English
Benefits of working with ExB
- Extraordinary, challenging tasks in cooperation with a well-coordinated team
- Freedom in the design of the tasks along your own skills and interests
- Possibility to quickly expand knowledge and skills in the field of artificial intelligence and thus invest in our own future as well as help shaping our corporate development
- Flexible working hours in combination with home office option
- Possibilities for individual workplace design
You are fascinated by artificial intelligence and want to contribute as Scrum Master to the success of ExB?
Then we are looking forward to your application – and to meet you
After we have received your CV, we will get back to you with feedback. One or two telephone interviews are part of our multi-level application process, in which you can learn more about ExB and give us an insight into your career path, your motivation and your way of working. In the next step we invite you to a personal interview with your future team to discuss the professional tasks and possibilities of growth and development. Finally, there will be an interview, devoted to contract negotiations.