Sales Assistant (m|f|d)
The ExB Group is active in AI research and software development and employs more than 60 researchers, developers and designers in Munich and Leipzig. As one of the pioneers in cognitive computing, we specialize in adaptive software for large-scale processing and analysis of unstructured and structured text and image data.
Our goal is to create the ultimate “Verstehmaschine”: a cognitive system that sets new standards in machine learning and opens up new perspectives for many industries in automated knowledge and document processing.
About the position
The Business Development department makes a key contribution to the ExB Group’s success by placing ExB as a leading provider of AI platforms in the market, acquiring new customers and expanding existing customer relationships. The current sales focus is on automated document processing in the insurance sector. For this target group, we offer both ready-to-use and flexible self-trainable solutions.
The Business Development department is currently being set up and is managed by the top leadership. The internal sales team works in close cooperation with colleagues from the areas of business development, marketing and account management.
- Identification of potential target companies and customer needs
- Comprehensive support of existing customers and sustainable acquisition of new customers
- Self-responsible sales support for enquiries, preparation of individual offers and supervision of their follow-up to successful outcome
- Documentation and data maintenance in our CRM system
- Implementation of the sales plan and development of successful sales strategies
- Optimisation of sales processes in close coordination with colleagues from the areas of business development, marketing and account management
- Completed vocational training in business administration and at least 3 years professional experience in the area of IT product sales, preferably in the insurance sector
- Organisational talent with a diligent way of working and a strong service orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Good German and English skills
Benefits of working with ExB
- Extraordinary, challenging tasks in cooperation with a well-coordinated team
- Freedom in the design of the tasks along your own skills and interests
- Possibility to quickly expand knowledge and skills in the field of artificial intelligence and thus invest in our own future as well as help shaping our corporate development
- Flexible working hours in combination with home office option
- Possibilities for individual workplace design
- Development opportunities in the direction of outside sales or within customer service
You are fascinated by artificial intelligence and want to contribute as Sales Assistant to the success of ExB?
Then we are looking forward to your application – and to meet you!
After we have received your CV, we will get back to you with feedback. One or two telephone interviews are part of our multi-level application process, in which you can learn more about ExB and give us an insight into your career path, your motivation and your way of working. In the next step we invite you to a personal interview with your future team to discuss the professional tasks and possibilities of growth and development. Finally, there will be an interview, devoted to contract negotiations.