Technical Account Manager / Project Manager (m|f|d)
The ExB Group is active in AI research and software development and employs more than 75 researchers, developers and designers in Munich and Leipzig. As one of the pioneers in cognitive computing, we specialize in adaptive software for large-scale processing and analysis of unstructured and structured text and image data.
Our goal is to create the ultimate “Verstehmaschine“: a cognitive system that sets new standards in machine learning and opens up new perspectives for many industries in automated knowledge and document processing.
- You identify problems of our customers, advise them and offer our solutions
- On-boarding management of new customers is one of your tasks
- Confident and goal-oriented conducting of live demos and on/off-site customer workshops is your responsibility
- You guide our customers in the creation of customized solutions with the help of our software
- You are responsible for the development of long-term and strategic customer relationships
- You monitor the market situation and provide essential impulses to the marketing team
- You have a university degree in communications and economics, have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or have a comparable degree
- You have gained relevant experience in project management
- Due to your own initiative, commitment and the communicative way you manage to establish a close connection to your business partners and to sustainably acquire new customers
- You bring deep technical understanding, willingness to learn, patience and curiosity to understand what artificial intelligence & machine learning really means and can communicate this knowledge with strong argumentation
- Very proficient in both German and English is an absolute requirement
- Your entrepreneurial thinking and drive to lead our unique product to success complete your profile.
Benefits of working with ExB
- Extraordinary, challenging tasks in cooperation with a well-coordinated team
- Freedom in the design of the tasks along your own skills and interests
- Possibility to quickly expand knowledge and skills in the field of artificial intelligence and thus invest in our own future as well as help shaping our corporate development
- Flexible working hours in combination with home office option
- Possibilities for individual workplace design
You are fascinated by artificial intelligence and want to contribute as Technical Account Manager / Project Manager (m|f|d) to the success of ExB?
Then we are looking forward to your application – and to meet you!
After we have received your CV and cover letter, we will get back to you with feedback. One or two telephone interviews are part of our multi-level application process, in which you can learn more about ExB and give us an insight into your career path, your motivation and your way of working. In the next step we invite you to a personal interview with your future team to discuss the professional tasks and possibilities of growth and development. Finally, there will be an interview, devoted to contract negotiations.