1st Level User Support & Documentation (m|w|d)
The ExB Group is active in AI research and software development and employs more than 75 researchers, developers and designers in Munich and Leipzig. As one of the pioneers in cognitive computing, we specialize in adaptive software for large-scale processing and analysis of unstructured and structured text and image data.
Our goal is to create the ultimate “Verstehmaschine“: a cognitive system that sets new standards in machine learning and opens up new perspectives for many industries in automated knowledge and document processing.
- You are the first point of contact for our users with problems using the Cognitive Workbench.
- You document the requests and solutions to ensure documentation of our service levels in our ticket system.
- You will be responsible for the support of our users’ requests up to the successful resolution of hardware and software malfunctions.
- You are responsible for the identification and evaluation of existing problems, as well as for the preparation of error analyses with subsequent problem solving and work closely together with Operations, QA and Software Development.
- You design a scalable system of application documentation for users. This includes requirements collection (from a support perspective), selection of tools, definition of the structure and maintenance as well as conception of the necessary accesses for different users and customers.
- You create content (in English) for the new system of application documentation and introduce new support staff to the system, if necessary.
- You have a very good customer orientation and are ready to quickly acquire new knowledge.
- Ideally, you already have experience in customer consulting, help desk or IT user support.
- You would like to build a scalable and sustainable support structure (incl. documentation).
- You have successfully completed a training as an IT specialist for system integration or similarly.
- Your colleagues would attest you a systematic way of working as well as fun in dealing with people both on the phone and in writing.
- You have very good knowledge of German and English (especially in writing).
Benefits of working with ExB
- Extraordinary, challenging tasks in cooperation with a well-coordinated team
- Freedom in the design of the tasks along your own skills and interests
- Possibility to quickly expand knowledge and skills in the field of artificial intelligence and thus invest in our own future as well as help shaping our corporate development
- Flexible working hours in combination with home office option
- Possibilities for individual workplace design
You are fascinated by artificial intelligence and want to contribute as user support to the success of ExB?
Then we are looking forward to your application – and to meet you!
After we have received your CV, we will get back to you with feedback. One or two telephone interviews are part of our multi-level application process, in which you can learn more about ExB and give us an insight into your career path, your motivation and your way of working. In the next step we invite you to a personal interview with your future team to discuss the professional tasks and possibilities of growth and development. Finally, there will be an interview, devoted to contract negotiations.